Building a new inground swimming pool for your family can be a fun, yet complicated process. Budgeting, selections, endless accessory choices, the construction process, coordinating your landscaping needs – at Bob’s Pool Builders we help simplify the process! Our family-owned business has put our customer’s families first for over 20 years – ensuring a fun, beautiful, safe, and simple swimming pool experience for years to come! We promise to:
The best swimming pool technology for Wisconsin weather. Local distributor network. A dedicated team here to serve your family. That’s Bob’s Pool Builders!
Immediate feedback and extensive experience. These two elements more than any other have made Bob’s Pool Builders who we are today. Simply put, swimming pool technology is always changing and pool trends come and go. With the agility of a small family business, we get real-time feedback from our customers that helps us make immediate improvements each and every day! You’ll avoid the trendy pool choices that don’t stand the test of time, and we’ll explain how the newest advances in technology can make your swimming pool experience less maintenance, less hassle, and less cost to operate. Making a splash has never been so simple!
The Best Swimming Pool for Wisconsin Weather
Years of experience have helped us find the best swimming pool systems and technologies. Our vinyl-lined steel wall pools stay refreshing all summer long while weathering the inevitable cold of Wisconsin weather, protecting your investment year after year.
“This was the most pain-free project EVER! They listened to everything we had to say and made our entire pool project just what we were looking for. You will not find a nicer company to work with from the initial sales call to the project builders and contractors to the finished product. We are so proud of our Bob’s Pool Builders pool and we get so many compliments on it too.”
The best advancement in technology has changed the shape of pools forever. Literally. Customers love our auto cover solutions so much that they have opted for the simplicity of a rectangular pool with an automatic cover. Enjoy:
- Safety and security for children, pets, and wildlife
- Access code control to prevent unwelcome guests
- Amazing ease of use – you’ll see immediate time savings
- Less water and chemical evaporation leading to lower costs
- Less fluctuation in temperature and chemical balance, as well as longer liner life because the cover is used more consistently
- A seamless, flush-to-the-deck look when performed with a new pool installation
- Available in a variety of colors to match your landscape or give a “water-like” appearance
- A longer season – auto covers extend your swimming season from April – October